Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Photo A Day May 1 2012

I have been seeing people do the photo a day for several months now and I have finally decided to join in :) Here is the schedule for May :





And here for day 1 is my picture of Peace :) Hensley and I go to my grandparents house most Tuesday and Thursdays after preschool because they live so close and because he loves it so much down there. Its so peaceful and quiet and he can just run for days! This is a view from their front porch and its just the best :) What you dont see is the amazing water fall to my right or the front porch swing my grandma is always sitting on! This where I feel at home and most comfortable and to me that's peace :) Being surrounded by people who love you more then anything in the world no questions asked!!


No comments:

Post a Comment