Sunday, May 6, 2012

Photo a Day May : Day 4, 5 and 6 (cause i've been slack!)

I have been totally slack the last few days with the busyness that comes with Andy being home, ball games, and yard work. So here is Day 4 of photo a day series:

A picture of FUN! :)

Watching Hensley play in the sandbox on a beautiful sunny day :) totally FUN! :) 



Day 5: a picture of a BIRD :) 

My favorite bird, the dove and my one and only tattoo :) So much meaning and importance to me :) 


Day 6: a picture of me :) 

Day 6 was on a Sunday and on Sundays I am lucky enough to have a sweet husband who usually lets me sleep in on Sunday mornings. Its a very rare treat and I love every min of it!



Now we're all caught up :) I am loving this project and it forces me to take photos of something other then the usual, HENSLEY! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment