Friday, April 20, 2012

High Five for Friday 4.20.12

I have been seeing alot of blogs that I LOVE doing posts on Friday about things they seen, did, or hear the past week that they loved. So I thought maybe it would be a great idea for this blog so that on weeks that I didn't get time to do a long blog I could at least post 5 things that happened or that Hensley said that were worth writing down :) We'll see how it goes!!


1. Hensley was diagnosed with walking pneumonia on Monday BUT it's now Friday and he's feeling so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2.  We are officially and iPhone family! And I think Hensley likes them more then we do! He's been on mine non stop!


3. TAX REFUND!!!!! need i say more????

\


4. Along with getting our new phones I have discovered......INSTAGRAM! I am in big trouble!!!





5.  Finally, Andy and I started the project of redoing our walkway to the front door today and it's been a long time in the making. We have looked at a million ideas and I am so happy to see the end results!




BEFORE



IN PROGRESS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment