Thursday, December 6, 2012

Inspired 30 days of blogging!

I love love love recording all the wonderful things our family does and all the cute pictures and things Hensley says on my blog. But I also want Hensley to look back on this blog and learn more about the person and mom I am. I hope that the older Hensley gets the closer we become and that he will always feel that security in me that he feels now. However, I also like to be challenged in blogging and expand my writing skills.

Recently I was inspired by fellow blogger Lindsay whose blog you can find here, Little Gray has Arrived! 
She is doing a 30 day of blogging list which has some pretty awesome topics! I think this will not only challenge to write different things but also to blog every single day for 30 days! So here goes the list:

THE LIST:
1. 20 random facts about myself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.



The First Day! 


20 random facts about me is HARD but here goes!!!

1)  I am an insane OVER THINKER! ABOUT EVERYTHING!

2) I knew in deep in my heart when I was 12 years old who I would marry. Of course after the different paths our lives took I did question that theory but here we are and I have to believe I always knew it! 

3) I obsess over what/when/how often/ Hensley eats! So much so that it drives me nuts. 

4) I bite my nails (which I hate about myself) but for the life of me I CAN NOT STOP! 

5) My grandparents made me who I am

6)  I am an only child but you will hear me talk about my brother all the time. That's because GOD graced me with a beautiful little brown eyes boy who was 2 years old when I was 6 years old who was raised as my brother and I will never be able to express how grateful I am for that. He has become my best friend. 

7) I try to find the beauty in everyday!

8) For some strange reason I never thought I would live to be this old...don't ask me why I have no clue but growing up I always thought I would die before I got to be a grown up! HAHAHA pretty happy I was wrong!

9) I could go days and days without talking and not be bothered at all with it (my husband would prob try to dispute this)

10) I LOVE BABIES (but doubt I'll ever have another one)

11) My real relationship with GOD started after Hensley's birth. It really just "hit me" at that moment!

12) People who say they have no regrets annoy me! I have a ton of them and I'm pretty sure they do too!

13) I am an excellent driver and despise all who are not!!!

14) I am some what of a picture addict and as my brother would say "a photo hoarder" 

15) I am terrified to throw stuff away! Not the point where my house looks like an episode of hoarders but I do keep things that I really shouldn't

16) I check my phone and social media way too much in a 24 hour period! And I am currently working on this habit. 

17) I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was growing up until I realized my INSANE fear of the ocean and all that is in it!

18) I can't get enough of reality TV! 

19) I feel so so close to GOD and I want to learn every inch of the BIBLE in my life time

20) I really feel like I am a great mother. Not all day everyday but I think I am a pretty impressive mother. I know I only have one child to keep up with but I feel like I spend A LOT of quality time with him and I believe when I (and hopefully He) looks back on these years there will only be happy memories! 

Thanks Lindsay for the idea :) And always being an uplifting and supporting fellow mommy. We don't know each other that well but you are always so sweet and honest and I really love that about you! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww Jen you're too sweet! We actually have a lot of things in common! After the holidays you and I will plan a meet up! You aren't far :)

    ReplyDelete