Saturday, November 10, 2012

High Five for Friday!!!



Happy Friday!!
It's been a great week here because after almost 2 months of Andy working out of town 6 days a week he had a week out!! WOOOHOOOO!


1. Being home with these two everyday this week has been amazing!






2. The election is over and as much as I enjoyed watching it I am glad it's all behind us. Seemed to bring the bad out in people especially on social media. 




3. Since the hubby's been home this week we did a few small home projects we had been putting off. One being a new dining room light! :) I love it





4. Hensley went roller skating for the first time ever on Sunday. It was Brooke's birthday party and I was unsure if he would try it or not. He did and he loved it :)




5. I ordered this new scarf on etsy.com a few weeks ago and finally got to wear it :) Love love love.






Looking forward to the weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment