Friday, July 27, 2012


 HIGH FIVE FOR ......




It's Friday again.....FINALLY :)   



1.  The storms have been rolling in the past few weeks and this one was no exception! While I love a good strom at nap time it sure has been ruining alot of pool days :/





2. My Mom and I went shopping this week (several times! :) and picked up so many goodies :) Like these awesome dining room table decor!!!





3.  My hair is getting insanely long and I LOVE IT!!!!!! :) After having an inverted bob it takes a REALLY long time to get this again! 





4.  I am currently cleaning out my office and stumbled upon this pic of myself circa 1987 ! Adorbs!







5.  This has really helped me through the last few weeks with Andy getting a new job and things being all up in the air I have came back to this several times. Love Joyce Meyer! 




Summer is coming to close in a little less then a month....my birthday is coming up (YAY)....and we still got a lot of summer fun things to check off our list! :) 

Where has this summer gone????




No comments:

Post a Comment