Monday, July 9, 2012

High five for Friday




High for Friday!!!!!! TGIF!!! I skipped last friday because we were at the beach!!! Look for that post this week! :) 




 1. This week was a very lazy week for us because if all the actions last week on vacation. Hensley slept until 12 pm on Monday, re first day home from the beach! And that pattern continued for the rest of he week waking up at 10 am at the earliest! Which is insane for Hensley!!! I love it and even though I couldn't sleep in I enjoyed just lying in bed relaxing :) 






 2. My mom is coming to visit and spend the night which is awesome! She works all the time and we don't get to see her a whole lot spin am super stoked! We are going out for Mexican and to the pool tomorrow :) love love love her and Hensley adores his granny!!!








 3. I took over 800 pictures at the beach... Obsessive???? I think not :) prepare yourself for that blog!








 4. I stated a list I got from a fellow blogger called 101 in 1001 this week. It's basically a list of 101 things you want to accomplish is 1001 days ( or roughly 2.75 years) it's harder then I thought to think of 101 thins but when I finish I will post for you all to follow my progress and force me to stick to it :) 










 5. Andy and I are planning our first date night in over a year and a half!!! I couldn't be more excited or in need of this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment