Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Santa Photos 2013

Just a quick post to share our awesome Santa photos from Ashley at Two Clicks Away Photography. She never disappoints. She always uses the same "Santa" and he is AMAZING. Hensley was not in the best of moods this day and about 10 minutes into our 20 minute session he got a little scared and decided he was done. He actually hopped down from Santa's lap and said, "I'm done. Let's go home." And that was it he was DONE. I was worried we did't get any good shots but as always we were pleasantly surprised :)




















 I love these so much :) I look at these and think just how big Hensley is and how my years of "Santa" are dwindling. Hoping to keep the magic alive as long as possible :) Those don't believe don't receive....right?!?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment