Friday, November 22, 2013

IN. LOVE.

Several weeks ago we set up a  family fall session to have our yearly pictures taken. We have tried so many different people and places over the past four years from private photographers who were way over priced to portrait studios who want to get you in and out as fast as possible. We have had some great sessions and some pretty great pictures in the past but none compare to Two Clicks Away Photography in Snow Camp, NC. Two years ago we had our photos taken with them and they were just AWESOME.

But.....this past session was something we could never have expected. We seen the photos and fell head over in heels IN LOVE. They were beautiful!!!! Breathtaking! Maybe I am biased because they are pictures of my lovely little family but I couldn't love them more and I wanted to share them :)















I am working on photo gallery wall behind our couch and these will make it so beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment